Monday, December 26, 2016

Holiday haul highlights 2016:

-Liz Taylor Gardenia+Dior Poison, gift card for Bowlero (looks-incredibly-sexy alley) in North Brunswick (Bowlmor in Green Brook on Rt. 22 was the place Jules, Col, & I had gone laser-light bowling...I was getting them mixed up, but according to reviews the newly-renovated Bowlero is even greater...!)
-Ollivander's shop ornament (with Viewfinder hole on the back displaying Harry approaching the counter!)
-Dory coffee pot mug
-Beautiful Columbia fleece, Yankee candles, Beagle Funko, etc., etc.!
***5 lbs of Haribo Gold Bears!!!; Kiki the baby kiwi (#1606/2000, Open Squish design winner) & Chester the grilled cheese sammich (or Al, since Weird Al=Cheese Sandwich? "Specialty of the House?" Chester Al...an...something? XD) Squishables; Game of Thrones calendar (will use on fridge--Yearbook Dogs on my wall, princesses on fireplace as of now); "Essential Pokemon Book of Joy" (contains mad quotes from Team Rocket, including Cassidy & Butch!! <3); universal Harmony TV remote to replace my five different ones...although now I know I do need to replace the busted Blu-ray player too); Star Trek "beverage containment system" stein mug; coral-pink cardigan+purple hi-low tunic; candy apple hand sanitizer








Tons of pics and such...I really, really wish it had an album feature grouped by month or something, rather than just being an infinitely-scrolling monocolumnic (is that even a word??) thing... Also wish that .gifs weren't lumped in with your pics+vids. Love 'em, but they can be their own filter. Just one more won't hurt. ;p 

+More Hallmark Keepsakes! (with link to 2016 Dreambook video): 

2 comments:

  1. I don't want a lot for Christmas
    There is just one thing I need
    ...absolute world domination.
    Oh, who tf am I kidding...
    I need ALL THE THINGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything in the world, bar GPS technology, has been on the decline since the end of the 90s/mid-00s. Almost none of the present holds a candle to that time and prior. Past is glorious, present is shit, future is...hopefully a return to the glory. I mean, you can't sink any further than rock bottom, right? Only way to go is back up... The 2000s and especially the disgusting 2010s have no personality or identity beyond pining for the 80s+90s+earlier. Everything has just progressively shittified.

    ReplyDelete