Saturday, May 6, 2023

Mission Find-the-Cards: Failure Will NEVER Be an Option.

Quick follow-up to this. Doing such a thing with the crown jewels inexplicably missing felt pointless, but then for the past few holidays I found myself thinking that it'd be helpful to have a video like this for easier selection of possible e-cards/digital greetings, so...why not. | Oh yeah and there also be those others in the corner of the toy box, though they probably wouldn't be candidates anyway.



*~*~*~*~*
 
9.20.23: Awwww hells yeah, I be all up on my shippy shit again...;b 7th Twatter handle, second shippy one--which means, as I always knew it eventually would, that if/when my trillion links start failing to redirect, I'll have to just replace the last sn with the new'un whenever I use one. Crummy but ah well. So that's Snapdragon71887->AppleDashPony->ShowMeSomeDash->ElsaStormborn->Hayffiedaughter->Bellatrixkiddo_->Neoshippedkid. ^-^
 
Also, a few of my 'house-plan-hunting' notes in picture form (currently up-to-date versions of notes in my folder on Mum's PC+Sheriff Ecso+Disney dog journal)
 
And that Twatter name is necessary because holy shit, Cassidy & Butch have retaken center stage. The GOAT OTP of the universe. They're all I can think about...
They're that one thing that's constantly in your head, at least at the back of your mind propelling everything else...providing the strength to carry on...

1 comment:

  1. Lou Rawls: *being iconic* 🎹 “If you’re between 50 & 85, call now for free information on guaranteed acceptance from the Colonial-Penn insurance program. You know, for about 25 cents a day…” “…your premium will never increase, and your benefit will never decrease due to age.”
    #DEWTEWAGE
    New guy: *looks nice but is no Lou Rawls cuz there was only one* *says essentially the same thing but uniconically* “…your price will never go up…”
    🤯🤬 IT’S “YOUR PREMIUM WILL NEVER INCREASE,” QUIT DUMBING EVERYTHING DOWN, THE WORLD IS ALREADY IN HELL IN THAT RATTY OLD HANDBASKET

    And to the people who live in that sexy pink+purple house nearby, I’d like to ring the doorbell & just shake their hand to say “Even if you didn’t paint it, thanks for not painting over it. For beautifying the street and taking a stand against all the dullards responsible for bold, vibrant, vivid, awesome colors not being offered for cars, siding, interiors, etc. It says you’re cool and have taste. I respect and applaud you.” I think there’s a similar yellow+green house near it; that
    one rocks too. And all the others I’ve always singled out as favorites because they stand out...

    ReplyDelete